Re: [ST] St. Triumph

In a previous email, Bailey, Doug stated:
> Thought I'd share a little Christmas joy with the story below.

>>Seen in a post from Mike Randell on the Brit-Iron list:
>>
>>Found this on my hard drive whilst searching for something else, sorry
>>I can't credit it, my apologies to the author.
>>Seems to be the right time of year....

Doug,
I am the author of that piece. I wrote it three years ago and posted it
on the Magpie Triumph list on Christmas Eve 1999. I'm happy to see that
it has made the rounds. (Ahhh. My own little piece of internet fame!) I
would be most thankful if you could let the person that posted know that
I am the author, apologies are accepted and he can repost it with my
permission.

For all the doubting Thomases out there:
http://www.magpie.com/digests.html
Click on "Triumph Digest" then look at Digest #414 from 1999

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"When you're up to your arse in alligators it's hard to remind yourself
that your main objective was to drain the swamp."
                    -- Unknown

End of st-digest V2002 #719