[ST] I am not gone yet

I hate to sound like a broken record, or the guy calling out wolf, but I had
to take back my ST because I have a problem with the valves and it just
doesn't make sense to spend $1800 dollars on the bike and give it away. So
for now, I am holding onto the bike and because this group is such a
fantastic resource and great people to know, I will remain on the list.
A couple of things I need so I can repair my bike is a shop manual and a
valve adjustment tool. I think the Haynes manual has been most recommended,
and was there someone on the list making and selling the valve adjustment
tool? Also, I think I recall someone once mentioning that some other tool
could be used to adjust the valves? What was it?
I was selling my bike to a guy named Terry, I hope he finds an ST and
becomes a regular on this list, he deserves a ST.

Mike Benzon
2000 Sprint ST Tornado Red
2003 R1150RT Silver