Re: [ST] Non-ST, Laguna Seca

Bailey, Doug wrote:
> I've got a question for those who have been to the Superbike races at Laguna
> Seca.  Where is the best location to sit to watch the races and how much of
> the track can you see?

I have a couple of favorite spots. First, the top of the hill by turn
eight. Stand towards turn eight to see everyone plunge five stories down
the hill; there are usually some interesting mistakes made here. Run to
the other side of the hill and you can see much of the rest of the
track, and follow the riders' progress around.

Second, the grandstands on the front straight are great. Turn 11 is
probably the best passing spot on the track, so folks are usually dicing
pretty hard through there, trying to get a better drive out onto the
front straight.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)