[ST] Azaros pushing?

     Well, I've ran four different tire combination son my ST in the last
three years and found the side wind push with every type. At first I was
caught by surprise but me thinks it's because I was riding an un-faired
bike. I think the push is from all the bodywork that you don't have top
catch wind on an un-faired bike.
     I will say that in the exact wind conditions that my buddies Sprint
Executive wanders around tons more then my ST.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"