[ST] Snip it, snip it good.

     I agree. When you folks just hit reply it fills the digest version
with all, sometimes up to five or six, replies. Adding text and creating
unneeded digest as it fills and dumps to the masses. Take a look at the
site archives and look at what your replies create. We can live with it and
your probably not aware of what your creating but take a look. Then just
reply and delete all text except what your talking about.
     Thanks and good Dawging:-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"