[ST] Turbulence and Tires

Ken wrote:
<<
we are both running the Avon
Azaro IIs.  I truly believe that the problem for Keith
and myself is
tire
related.  When I am hit with even a small cross wind
the bike feels as
though the front end is pushed to the side at the
tire.  Not a push
that
you can feel in the bars that tells you to counter
steer, but more like
the tire is just moving over on you.

In my opinion, I would never buy these tires again and
I am glad that
they are half gone.  I don't plan to try to use them
up 100% as I will
be
real happy when they are off of this bike.

Tire choice is SO subjective.  The AV35/36's work
beautifully for me on the RS.  So well that I'm not
interested in further experimentation (although the
new Sportecs look interesting).  The original Azaro's
also worked fine on my previous Suzook RF900 which was
more susceptible to crosswinds than the RS.

Randy
'00 RS