[ST] Avon tires....tire thread time?

Thanks for all the feedback on the 35/36 tires.  It's sort of funny but I
had asked several times about these tires and no one seemed to be
listening but now that I am bashing them badly, everyone speaks up!  I
truly believe that I have a "bad" front tire.  The first ride on these
tires before I was in third gear I noticed a hint of shake in the front
that I never felt in this bike.  With the stock tires it was always rock
steady.  Well I just never fount time to get back to where I had them
mounted to have it looked at and now I am sure with the wear on it any
clues are gone now but from minute 1 it felt wrong.

This bike is set up exactly to the firm specs in the manual and the
pressures are checked at least once a week when using for work and back
and checked before every long ride.  I set them to the manual specs.

I had planned on Race-Teching the front over the winter but Santa's got
some major cash flow problems this season.

Any more hints? Please keep them coming or I'll keep bashing the tires!

Thanks,
Ken Walter ( Unleashed Dawg)
00 ST