[ST] re: backrest + topbox

Brian D. recently uploaded a picture of an ST with the rear rack and the
topbox installed.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/dscn1436-800x600.jpg
File size = 107109

In a related message, he also says;

>As to whether the (Corbin) backrest will fit with the box, as long as the
>backrest isn't wider than the seat, and doesn't extend farther back than
>the seat, I'm pretty sure it will.  The front edge of the topbox is
>pretty much flush with the back edge of the (stock) seat.

Shortly I will upload a picture of an ST that shows the Corbin seat (with
backrest) and the rear rack (no, it's not mine).  I believe that when you
compare the two pictures you will see that it is doubtful that the topbox
and the Corbin backrest can be used at the same time.  I could be wrong, but
it look like the Corbin backrest mounts to the rear rack and extends back to
the first crossmember of the rack.  The top boxlooks like it covers the same
crossmember.