[ST] Re: re: backrest + topbox

on 2/2/02 11:55 AM, st-digest at owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I could be wrong, but
> it look like the Corbin backrest mounts to the rear rack and extends back to
> the first crossmember of the rack.  The top boxlooks like it covers the same
> crossmember.
The backrest actually mounts to the seat itself but appears to go back far
enough that it would prevent a topbox from being installed.  I have the
backrest but not the topbox so can't say definitely either way, but it would
appear to me that if one had the topbox they'd not need the backrest as the
passenger could just lean back against that instead.