RE: [ST] New Trophy?

>I too can't wait to see what's coming, I hope all the economic turmoil
doesn't put the kay-bosh on all these rumored projects.<

Ditto. (But DO NOT think for a minute I'm a Rush Limbaugh Dittohead!)

I think we'd all like to see the Triumph factory go racing. With the right
tweaks, the TT600 can be very competitive. In the future, I'd love to see a
Superbike effort. If I'm not mistaken, FIM (or one of the other racing
org's) had increased displacement limits for triples to 955cc, and the
newest version of the Triumph triple has TONS of potential there. If the
limits are still at 900, sleeve the thing down and GO RACING. Oops, they
would need a real-world frame then, wouldn't they? The tube one looks
pretty, but it's just not rigid enough for 160+ HP.

Oh, to dream.

Ken M.