[ST] Yes I am still here.

Have had several emails over the last few days asking if I am still around
- - yes I am - just extremely overloaded. There is no doubt about it now - I
will be moving to New Jersey sometime in the next 6 months. In the
meantime, I have been all over the country and putting in some monster
hours.... Was in the DC area last week, back home for two days to do a
million projects around the house and then off to New Jersey for two weeks
on Monday...

Anyway, long story short - I am still here - just a little slow on the