[ST] New ST owner / list member

"I've only ridden it about 50 miles since then.......It's
not quite as comfortable as the Bandit (that has standard handlebars)
but
I'm going to add the GenMar risers and hope my back and wrists adjust."

Colin, welcome.  I would like to suggest you give it a few more miles,
let your body "learn" a position on the ST. Stretching prior to riding
helps a lot.  What works for me is scoot back a couple on inches and get
my forearms a little more parallel with the ground, and my hands in line
with my forearms.  IMHO it gives you more control of the bike, takes a
load off your wrists, and a load off the front end allowing it to work
better.  After your abs and back muscles get used to it, it's a lot more
comfortable, too.  And a Sprint is certainly a lot more fun than an "AB
Energizer"!

David
'99ST