Re: [ST] The screen comparison, long.

Nice job on the comparison Tom.  It looks as though you went through a lot
of work for the list, thanks.  Your pictures are much better than the
pictures on the ZG website.  However, their touring  screen just doesn't
look as good in pictures as it does in person.  In pictures it gives the
impression of being very tall.  Conversely, in person it looks much more
sleek and follows the lines of the bike nicely.  Fortunately, zero gravity
is in Camrillo Calif, about 30 miles from my house.  I couldn't get up there
for a week, so an employee named Linda held a smoke touring screen for me.
When she handed me the screen I was pleasantly surprised to see that the
flip at the top of the screen wasn't as pronounced as it looked in their
photos.  Your pictures reflect the true appearance of the screen,
unfortunately, ZG's pictures make the touring screen look more like the
Triumph tall screen.

I asked Linda if I could borrow a screw driver and allen wrench and a nice
lady named Robin got them for me.  As I was on my way out to the parking lot
Robin asked me if I'd ever installed a windscreen and I said no.  She went
with me and made helpful suggestions during the 30 minute process.  Robin
and Linda couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.  The screen is
beautifully made and does an excellent job.  You're right, the stock screen
is the most aggressive looking.  I didn't see the double bubble installed on
a bike, so I'm reluctant to offer an opinion on appearance based on a
picture.  I thought the ZG touring screen looked awful in pictures, but I
couldn't be more pleased with it's appearance and function on my bike.
Thanks again, Val