Re: [ST] The screen comparison

original query:
>From: Paul Reyes <plreng23@xxxxxxxxx>
Where did you get the cigarette
>lighter
>from, and did you wire it direct to the battery?

Actually, Paul, the pics we took are of my bike (Tom rides the BRG ST
w/Top-Box).  So I will answer your question.  Hummmph, don't know where the
cig lighter came from, my local dealer ordered for me, but yours should be
able to do the same.  I actually installed two, one on each side of the
dash.  One is "hot" all the time, the other is keyed to the ignition.  Used
the wiring harness for heated griped to wire it, very clean and neat, no
splicing required.

I drilled a hole in the front of my helmet and installed a cigarette holder
so I can smoke while riding............(JUST KIDDING, PEOPLE)

And yeah, as I have mentioned in previous posts, the RKA tailpack is the
cat's ass.  Enjoy your trip!

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"