Re: [ST] Avon Azaro III

At 11:55 04/02/2002 -0800 Randy wrote:
>Keith - How does the Azaro III price relate to the
>Azaro II's?  I am in need of a new rear (tire that is)
>and am interested in the Azaro III.  Are they going to
>replace the Azaro II's in Avons line or are they a
>different tire (i.e. supersport or whatever).

The Avon people at the UK bike show a few months ago said they did not
intend to increase the price but could not control the dealers, so in
theory no price rise. I suppose you may be able to get a discount on the
Azaro II as the III comes on line.

The AV45/46-ST combination I'm getting are direct replacements for the
sport/touring AV35/36 the sport/super sport AV39/40 are being replaced with
another new tyre but I cant remember what they are called.

Leo Smith the Motorcycle Product Manager in the UK says their web site
should be updated with the new tyres in the next few days if you wish to
keep a check on it.

http://www.coopertire.com/avon_motorcycle/frames.htm

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg (Welsh) Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"