[ST] RE: Class Motorcycle Schools

Being on the digest I'm sure I'm late to the chorus but I'll chip in anyway.
CLASS is run by the illustrious Reg Pridmore(3 time AMA superbike champion
from the 70's and an overall great guy).  He has been in the bike training
business for almost as long, if not longer, than Keith Code.  His course is a
wonderful tool for street riders who don't want to put number plates on their
bikes after passing.  I know a lot of people who go thru his course once a
year, or bi-yearly because it's a very good way to keep yourself sharp.  It's
a very relaxed atmosphere, very few drills, lots of track time, but very
friendly and helpful instructors.  I believe it's well worth the money to go.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
They will also accept bikes other than sportbikes in a class.  Has
anybody taken this course or heard anything about it?  Val

http://www.classrides.com/main.html