[ST] cabin fever - where are you riding to this year?

as i sit at work staring out the window watching it
snow i realize that i have cabin fever bad. i haven't
ridden my ST in a month. so i got to thinking about
road trips this year. i have decided to take some
extra time off work this year and schedule 3 or 4
extended trips (longer than a week end).

of course the eastern rally is at the top of my list.
(any word on a time/location yet? hint hint)

what other good events are there? anyone ever been to
the honda hoot? any suggestion on how to find ideas on
the web? where have you guys gone in the past? what
are in your plans for this year?

maybe we could arrange an unofficial regional
get-together. STeve you and i are not that far apart
(i'm in memphis). we could meet in the middle
somewhere. western arkansas? you are always raving
about how fine the roads are there.

suggestions and ideas from all are appreciated...

den the earth dawg