Re: [ST] cabin fever - where are you riding to this year?

Depending on when you go, I might be interested in
tagging along.  I've never been on an extended bike
trip (nothing more than a couple hundred miles) but I
imagine myself camping (to save $$ mainly) along the
way.

I'm in the Columbus, Ohio area...so you'd have to come
somewhere neat here on the way out to Rushmoore and I
could pick up with you then.

Man, I can't wait to get my bike out of the shop and
get the hardware in place to attach those soft bags I
bought.