Re: [ST] cabin fever - where are you riding to this year?

Let's see.
- -TSRA West and East.
- -HSTA STAR in Hot Springs, AR
- -On the way back from STAR I'll finish that week at Lake of the Ozarks, MO
with a group from sportbikes.net.
- -I'm sure I'll do atleast 1 run to Deal's Gap with the SBN crew.
- -SBN meet in PA for the Epherata bike meet on a Sat before one of those 3 day
weekends bookending the summer
- -I might do a SBN meet in Austin again, that was a nice ride, and decent
folks
- -The HSTA Friends of Freddie and the BMW Falling Leaf rally, both 60 miles
south of St Louis, both on the same weekend.
- -I'm trying to plan going to Heartland Park in Kansas for a Jason Pridmore
STAR riding course.  I'll probably ride to it even
- -I'm undecided if I'm going to shoot for the BMWMOA National rally in Canada
this year
- -I'm also waffling on the BMWMOA Kansas Rally, it's local to my parents and
alot of friends but last year none of them showed up
- -I've heard theres a sportbike campout/invasion type thing doing on in
Talimena this year, might check that out

Decisions, decisions, decisions.  And me with only 20 days of vacation time
this year.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen