[ST] ST cutting out

I took delivery of a 2002 spec ST in October last year.

Whilst running it in I had a problem with the bike stalling whilst
slowing down and changing down.  Usually when approaching islands or
junctions, in 3rd or 2nd gear.

I had the first service done in December.  I had tune number 13
downloaded at the same time. Due to work and weather I have only had a
couple of chances to ride it since.

It is still doing it.

It is intermittant but the only pattern I can see is as I described
above.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any suggestions as
to what might be causing it.

It can be a bit hair raising when it happens and if I ride like I am
expecting it it detracts from the enjoyment of the bike.

This is the 3rd fuel injected Triumph I have owned.  I had a Daytona and
Speed Triple previously and never had the problem before.

Is it a problem with the new engine and fuel injection?
Has anyone else experienced the problem?

I love the bike but riding it can be a bit scary at the moment,
especially when slowing down and filtering

Any help is much appreciated.

Martin