From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Fay
Sent: 07 February 2002 16:07
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] RE: (ST) ST cutting out

> Whilst running it in I had a problem with the bike stalling whilst
> slowing down and changing down.  Usually when approaching islands or
> junctions, in 3rd or 2nd gear.

Hi Martin,

Do I recognise your name from Triumph Ridersite?

It's almost certainly that the CO level is set incorrectly.

Martin,
Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

End of st-digest V2002 #78