[ST] Looking to buy a new ST? I might have found a good deal

I am posting this for a friend who runs the local Triumph shop here in
Nashville, TN.

Collier Cycles (615) 353-1919

Colliers has been the local Triumph dealer he in Nashville for several
years, I bought my '99 ST from them new.  For reasons I won't go into, owner
Sonny Collier has dropped the Triumph line and is trying to move his current
inventory out and told me he'd make a deal for my friends in the TSRA and on
this mailing list.

He has sitting on his showroom floor right now a brand new Sprint ST in
British Racing Green that he will sell AT COST and throw in a matching set
of Triumph sidecases, BRG of course.  If anyone is looking this will be a
good chance to pick one up new and cheap.

He's also got a TT600 and a cruiser, forget which model, that he will made
the same AT COST deal on.  If interested give him a call.

Jeff Jenkins, Gun Dawg