Re: [ST] Daytona engine in my ST -- need an opinion

I think that's an AWESOME idea. That said would you rather spend $4K
on doing those admitadly very cools mods or put it towards a new ST??

Also what kind of warrenty would they provide on the work??

And any ideas what may have cause the somewhat early demise of your motor??

Think you can get TOA to pony up any $$ towards repairs? Assuming
that maintenance was done in a timely and correct fashion I don't
think a motor should go tits up in 45K miles...... Unless it's a
Harley ;-)

Erik