[ST] Whats up with the archive?

Hi all,

 I was going to look up what type of headlight bulbs to get and I cant
remember what they were and the archive does not seem to work. Philips
something or other. I have the powerbulbs.com web site just need to know
what type to get for my Sprint St. Here is another bit of bone head
info, don't guess on the torque for the fairing hardware. I broke off
all my mountings on the cockpit fairing. I am going to try the Plastic
doctor as per someone's suggestions on the list. Oh well live and learn,
dam I just hate those lessons :-(

 Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( Embarrassed as hell )