RE: [ST] Hello, and question.

I complained to my service agent 'Bridge Motorcycles' about the noise of my
fuel pump at my 12,000 mile service.  They replaced the fuel filter, said
'that
seemed to have cured the problem' and let us know if it still whines,  It
does,
of course.  The problem is, however, it only does it if the bike is low on
fuel
and has been left standing for 24 hours :-(

So I am afraid not all UK service agents jump to the warranty issue :-((

Sorry to hear about your bad dealings with Bridge Mike, where are they
based?  Have you threatened them with a talk to Triumph direct about their
lack of help?
Maybe that it's because Windy are so close to the factory that they just
jump to help so much, if you don't live too far away from Hinckley I would
recommend them when it comes around to service time, and don't forget about
the 'whine'!!!

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS