[ST] Brake question

Hi all,

Anyone out there ever have problems with their front brakes?  My 99 ST
seems to have lost it's brake feel. When I go to apply the front brakes,
they are very grabby and lockup easily.  We've disassembled the master
cylinder and flushed the brake system twice now.  After the first flush,
they were a little better, but it came back.  Just flushed it again
tonight, and no improvement.  Calipers going?  I'll probably have to
run  it up to Mtn View Triumph to have one of the guys take it for a spin.

Any thoughts appreciated.
Thanks all...

Joanna Burrola
Toy Dawg