[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #86

Just a little FYI. I decided to try some sticky sport tires this go
round and due to good feedback thought I'd give the Bridgestone 010's
a try. Anyway I ordered a set from Chaparral and the price was great
$184.00 including shipping but what I REALLY liked is that unlike
some other mail order places that just strap the tires together and
ship them like that Chaparral actually boxes them up!  Anyway I'll
certainly order from them again, and I'll give a report of the 010's
when I get around to having them mounted.

Erik

Ah, but you missed the REALLY sticky BT012SS, the replacement for the BT
56SSs. I have some on my RS and they feel pretty good, but I haven't had
chance to give them a real flogging. I got them from my dealer for $200.
Chapparal didn't have them at the time.
Bare