Re: [ST] clock illumination

It's back lit just like the speedo and tach by a bayonet type bulb.  I had to
take the entire front fairing off to get at it when I finally got around to
replacing mine.  I seem to recall the bulb is a real odd size, not avalible
at your average McCarparts place.  I ended up with some Honda bulb that's
brighter.  Good luck.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Can anyone confirm whether or not the LCD clock is supposed to be lit? If
so, is there a bulb or other light source that can be easily replaced? If
it involves replacing the whole clock I'll live with it...

Robert "Sheep Dawg" Smith--Freelance Writer