[ST] Blue ridge trip in early May

Linda,
	Let us know the dates that you will be on the BRP. We have a
small group of couples (3) that will be headed up there from May
15th-May 20th. We will be staying in Maggie Valley, TN. or Robbinsville
NC. We could hook up for a day or two if it works out. Where do you
folks plan on staying during the trip? Drop us a line and let us know.
As for a color matched rear hugger, I'm on that list as well. Anyone
know where we can find one? Boy, does this bike Love cold air! Rode to
work again this A.M. and am still amazed as to how well this bike does
as an overall package. Bring on Spring, we are ready for some serious
mileage.

Later,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (Red for now)