Re: [ST] Sprocket change vs. speedo accuracy

brian wrote:

>Also, everything I've ever heard states that you can't correct or adjust
>the speedometer, other than by getting a Sigma bicycle computer or GPS.

There is a product on the market called a Yellow Box which claims to allow
corrections to the speedo for ST and various other bikes.

I would very strongly recommend NOT having any dealings with this company,
for two reasons:

1. I cannot see how the box can correct the speedo reading without making
the odometer equally inaccurate

2. I lent my km/h speedo to this company for testing last year and have been
trying for several months to get it back, without success.  I personally
would not trust this company to deliver goods purchased

These are my personal comments and others are welcome to disagree with them.

Neil