Re: [ST] Bad Dream? Say It Aint So!

Just remember that it's Speed Week time in Daytona, the 500 is on
Sunday, and bikes don't start until March. Cripe, even the local news
has their sportscaster in Daytona. I've tried to understand NASCAR, but
unless they're on a road course, I just don't get it. I'm willing to
wait until the season starts to see what Speed Channel's going to do
about covering some real racing.

Terry Lewis
Grizzly Dawg
'00 Eclipse Blue RS