[ST] Doctor Rossi (was Speed Channel)

Rossi sure is fast on that RCV.  And for 10 million pounds over two years he
had better be!  I am definitely looking forward to seeing the four vs. two
stroke battle, but the competition for the championship may be a bit of a
letdown.  Does anyone else see a weight penalty for the Honda in the future?
Oh well, at least we will probably be entertained by another season of the
bitter rivalry between Rossi and Biaggi.

Rob
'00 RS   RACING yellow  (must be fastest color.  I don't recall a racing red
or racing black or racing green or.....)

On a side note. How could anyone think that the GP series would be a letdown
with
the 4 stroke bike invasion this year? Did anyone else catch the news
that Valentino "The Doctor" Rossi broke the track record at Sepang by a
full THREE seconds?! WOO HOO, this season is going to be fun to watch!

Later,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (red for now)