Re: [ST] Emailing this list (possible problem)

I think this is true, plus I believe the ST email server will
not post mail from an unsubscribed email ID.  If you are
subscribed to the list as an ID from work, but try to post as
a different ID from home, I think the ST list server will not
post the message.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA