Re: [ST] Triumph Monikers

************ PROCLAMATION *************

Whereas: It is winter in the northern hemisphere and riders are bored,
if not frozen, stiff.

Whereas: Idle minds make the Devil's playground. (MWAH-HA-HA)

Whereas: We have sufficiently beat the tire thread into submission and
need some relief.

Whereas: We have sufficiently beat the headlight thread into submission
and need some relief.

Whereas: We have sufficiently beat the heated clothing thread into
submission and need some relief.

Whereas football season has ended and baseball has yet to begin and we
are sooooo bored.

Let it be known that from this day forth the second full week in
February shall officially be known as "Silly Thread Week."

Now back to our regular program...

Two of my favorite vehicle names: 1)The Ford Probe and 2)the Hummer

1) I can picture some guy in a bar trying this line: "Wanna go for a
ride? I drive a Probe."

2) The commercial for the brobdingnagian Stupid Useless Vehicle' year
end clearance will feature a beautiful model walking toward the camera
until her face fills the screen. The camera focuses on her luscious red
lips as she says, in a deep sultry voice, "Want a Hummer?"

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan in -Ah, damnit, there's always next year.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."
                                Bumper sticker