RE: same model names(Re: [ST] RE: answers to quiz)

- -----Original Message----- from: Charlie McCullough
> It's not (legal grey area) trademark infringement when the name denotes
two
> unrelated items that are not likely to be confused in the general publics
mind.

Bingo.  (Legalese is not a requirement among kindred.)  Give that man the
"no prize."  I'm coming to the realization that being playful when one
subscribes to the digest is a futile exercise.  I'll restrain myself in the
future.  Sorry about the lateness of this reply.

Smitty

I left work early to enjoy the day.  It was 54 degrees, not counting for the
near gale force winds, and sunny.  Little did I know a few thousand other
people would have the same idea and clog up the road.  Maybe tomorrow will
be nice.  Be well.