[ST] Name for cruizer

I havn't posted for a long time, Busy with school. I
have to say I just HOPE that they dont name this thing
after a flower or some stupid name you might find on a
toyota. It should be worthy of a powerful dignified
name. After HD escaped w/a name like V-Rod, The name
competition should not be to bad. To compete w/the
V-Rod itself is another story. This is one hell of a
machine!! I have faith in Triumph to put forth a
unique beast to compete with HD who once again seems
to have the finest cruizer on the market (V-Rod). With
a 2.2L, the name should include a prefix of "mass
torque, tear jerking acceleration" and a suffix of
"100-mile-or-less cruizing range" (Immagine what could
happen if the turbo people get ahold if this one)

Tony Burke
00' ST (red)
84 V30