Re: [ST] Pucker Factor

Lex: wrote.
<Not exactly sure how, but I managed to keep the bike up and move over to
the right lane and gently slow down.>

Lex, good job.  It could have been alot worse.  You must have been riding
for many years with alot of experience and training under you belt.  Instead
of panic your instincts & learned reflexes kicked in and that's what saved
you.  When someone makes a remarkable recovery from an otherwise nasty fate
and doesn't know how he/she did it, that's skill.  When one has time to
think it's all over.  I wouldn't try to analyze this too much, you'll beat
yourself about the head & shoulders and probably never really know how you
did it.  Chaulk this one up to experience.

I just hope that we all can have the same success should something crazy and
unfortunate happen to us.

Again, glad you're ok.

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!