[ST] Re: Happy Dance

Steve,

I share your elation, having picked up my new ST last weekend.

I noticed the same thing about the clutch, and was hoping the lever was
adjustable, as is the brake lever.  My hands are small and the clutch lever
is even further away than it was on the Trophy.  A few years ago I tried
adjusting the clutch lever on my Suzuki GS 650 and it negatively affected
gear changes because it seemed the plates did not engage until 0.1 mm before
the grip.  Also you had to have the strength of a Sumo wrestler to work the
clutch.   How can this be (personally) adjusted on the ST without affecting
the function of the plates?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Linda in CT
'01 Sapphire ST