[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #96

But with the cold temps here in Central Pa, I am finding out my old
leather jacket just isn't good enough.  Has anyone tried the new
Revolution jacket by Joe Rocket??  I'm looking for something warm,
waterproof,  with a removable liner for warmer temps.

Try the Triumph Frontiers (or I've forgotten the name of the latest
incarnation) jacket. It has a very warm liner, some great waterproofing,
and semi-hard armor. They look great, too. The only downside I can see
is a lack of packets. There are only two big ones. No place to put your
hands.
Bare