[ST] Hydration Packs

Anyone using a Camelback (or other brand) hydration back in combo with a
full face helmet?  I am using a Shoei RF800 and Quiet Rider insert.  Just
wondering if anyone has been using a Camelback and how well it's been
working, especially if you've been running the bite tube into the helmet.  I
may head to REI with my helmet, but any suggestions much appreciated (plus,
the hydration packs are so much cheaper on the Web).  I'll be buying one for
hiking, SAR, and mtn biking anyway.  Recommendations??
(Oh yeah, archive search revealed no hits).

Thanks,
Eric
Portland, OR
'01 BRG ST