Re: [ST] Happy Dance

Mark,
Thanks.  I traded the '99 in on the '02, it was just easier that way.  Yup,
I'm all registered, both with the HSTA and the hotel.

Howard,
I cannot confirm the reports on the RS dash.  It would be nice of them thou.
Ask and yea shall recieve on the switchgear pics, they should be uploaded
now.  I gotta get used to taking digital pics, so this gives a good excuse.

Linda,
I adjust the lever position by loosening the lock nut on the threaded barrel
that the cable rides into the lever perch thru, then turn that barrel away
from me as sitting on the bike, or anti-clockwise if facing the left side of
the bike.  Only turn it 1/8 to 1/4 turn at a time until the engaugement is
closer to your liking.  I have adjusted this on the move before on the '99
without major drama.  It just takes patience and concentration.  Hope this
helps.  You may also look into the previously mentioned Tiger clutch lever.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen