Re: [ST] Hydration Packs

I carry a Camelbak in my tankbag almost every time I ride.  I wear an Arai
Quantum/f.  I don't like extra stuff on me, nor to be tethered to the bike,
so the bitevalved tube comes out of the back of the top zipper
closure(Sargent Metro bag, I have also done this with a large Eclipse bag).
Then the hose is routed to the front of the bag where I relocated the hose
clip.  With practice, uncliping, and placing the hose into your mouth thru
the bottom of the helmet is fairly easy, just don't do it in corners :)  I'll
post a couple pics later, I can never tell if my descriptions make sense to
other folks, I do love technology, heh.

I recomend not getting a backpack styled systems.  But that's because I don't
want the extra stuff on me while riding.  I tried using a 90 deg end with a
bite valve and took it off because it added enough length it was running into
the chinbar before it got to my mouth.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Anyone using a Camelback (or other brand) hydration back in combo with a
full face helmet?

Thanks,
Eric
Portland, OR