RE: [ST] Brake question

> >Bike has the brakes sorted with new Calliper and Cylinder seals
> 3 months/500
> >miles ago. Front LH disc warps so bad it's visibly dished.
>
> This is b*ll*cks. Don't they warranty their work? Three months/500 miles
is not
> long enough for a new problem to have developed IF they did the job
properly in
> the first place. Any independent arbiter would agree.

Hope so! The question is if they did it right in the first place.

> The fact that they don't know why there's a problem is not a reason why
they
> shouldn't fix it. They just don't want to pay for it, and they're trying
it on.

Hope so again!

> Your argument is correct and clear cut. If you caused the problem, there
> would be damage to both discs.

Now I know that and you know that. I guess they know it too, just don't want
to pay!!!

> Is it a Triumph dealership? If so, I would let Triumph know if you don't
> get satisfaction.

Yup, Triumph Dealer. Best UK Triumph Dealer a couple of years ago. Funny how
things change eh? I had problems with them over the 12K/2 year service and
had to get Triumph involved to get them to change the brake seals then. I've
fired off to Triumph again already. Can't be arsed to wait for the dealer.

Dave Mc