RE: [ST] MCN Survey

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Dave wrote:
Sounds like you've received a lot of good suggestions Dave.  I'd have to
add to them the Belstaff line

I can also vouch for Belstaff products.  When I bought my previous bike I
got the Belstaff Saxon jacket.  I used this over winter and got a little
leak by the zip, centre of my stomach.  I rang Belstaff and they changed it
immediately, luckily I don't live very far from Phoenix in Stoke on Trent
where they make them, in fact I live exactly in the middle between them and
the Triumph factory, which is handy!  I ended up with a new version of the
jacket, which I believe is the Merlin - Cordura 3/4 length jacket with
reflective shoulders and neoprene collar?  It is an excellent jacket come
Summer or Winter and mine has been exceptionally hard wearing over the last
three years.  The only down side is that the zip was on the wrong side, the
bit you pull up was on the right rather than on the left like male jackets
over here.  How do you have your zips in the States? I probably have got an
export female version but apart from the zip it fits a treat and is
v.comfortable.

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS