RE: [ST] RE: (ST) Headlamp relays

Martin

> I can't say 100% for the RS but I just plugged a pair of
> standard 12v, 30Amp 4
> pin relays into the S3 and it works perfectly. Cost 11 Euro
> in total :)

Thanks I'll give it a try.  On another matter, having read your earlier
mails, I am now seriously interested in the Renegade two high pipe setup for
my RS.  My only concern is the use of soft luggage.  I've got the Triumph
soft panniers and I was wondering if you could comment on whether they might
work with the Renegade high pipes.  Looking at the piccies it seems as if
the pipes actually tuck away under the bodywork (almost).

Andy