Re: [ST] Radar detector, group buy?

>What we really need is for Mike Valentine to make a sealed unit.

I understand that the list has previously organized discounted group
purchases for equipment.  Does anyone know if Valentine will entertain such
a proposal?  If anybody is interested in a group radar detector purchase, I'
m in.  If someone is going to talk to Valentine about a group purchase for a
sealed unit, which, could be produced in a reasonable period of time, I'm
in, and I'll wait for it.    Val