[ST] Wet radar detector suggestion

For those of you that have ruined your detector by getting it wet here
is a suggestion. Preheat your oven to 250F and bake for 1 hour. Don't
know about radar detectors but when my kids were little one of them
dropped an electronic toy in the tub. The thing made the most hideous
noises when you turned it on (when it was wet). I baked it and, Voila,
it worked fine.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan in -Ah, damnit, there's always next year.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."
                                Bumper sticker