[ST] Another detector question

Okay, yooz guyz answered part of the question which I appreaciate.
Last night I went through the Valentine site again and read a little
more closely and found another piece of the puzzle.  The FAQ
stated that the detector should not be near metal, behind tinted
glass, plastic of great slant, etc.  So the question this enquiring
mind really wants to know is:  When people say "I put my detector in
the tankbag" do they mean under the clear plastic map section and
not literally *in* the tankbag? (Hence my confusion).

Kevin Liske
'99 Sprint in Black

Not So Much Evil Really, As Just Generally Disagreeable