RE: [ST] Shot myself in the foot or shafted by a crap dealer?

No it ain't. Expired in September 2001, which was when the disputed service
with Bridge started. Won't go into that any further.

I actually called one of the Triumph tech's who used to work for Bridge but
has set up on his own, just to see what he reckoned. He seems to think
unless I can prove that Bridge did not service the callipers properly then
it's a bit of a no hope job. He reckons brake disks can and do fail or warp
for no reason like mine, confirming what Bridge claim, stating the Fireblade
as a well known example. Now I trust this guy 1000 times more than Bridge.

Guess I will just have to bite the bullet here, but I know the cost is going
to bust my teeth. On the only probable plus note, spoke to Bridge an hour
ago and they have the bits and it should be done by tommorrow!

Dave Mc

End of st-digest V2002 #109