[ST] Frame sliders & Mirror Mods

Rich Marcus (of this list) and I have been in contact with John King of
SkyKingProducts concerning a mirror spacer that he is in the process of
producing a prototype.  It sounds promising and as it becomes available he
will be posting pictures on his website.

In the meantime I have discovered that they also have a very nice looking
frame slider set for our beloved ST!!  It appears to be of at least good or
better quality as the Moku units many of us have purchased. But is less
expensive at $85.00 and no across the pond shipping. Check'em out at:

http://www.skykingproducts.com/

(standard disclaimers apply, I'm just making info available)  :-)

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"put zee candle back!"